Re: Vaux's Swifts with wine and cheese

Subject: Re: Vaux's Swifts with wine and cheese
From: "John Hartog" <>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 04:55:05 -0000
 Martin - there is always a crowd of people there for the show and
the noise will only get worse. As word of mouth spreads so will
the crowd.  Of course if it starts raining, that will clear out most
of the people, but not the cars or planes.  I'll ask around - there
might be another site around that's better for recording.

John Hartog

--- In  "Martyn Stewart"
<> wrote:

<http://www.hevanet.com/rockscallop/040908_Vaux'sPartySwift.
mp3>

> Is there this many people there as recorded all the time john? I
would love
> to go down there and record this but not with that amount of
noise
> pollution.
> Good recording anyway, gives the atmosphere of the place.
>
> Martyn
>
> Martyn Stewart
> Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
> http://www.naturesound.org
> N47.65543   W121.98428
> Redmond. Washington. USA
> Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!