RE: Hi-MD

Subject: RE: Hi-MD
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:55:41 -0700
There is nothing out there at the moment in the professional Hi-MD market, I
think we are all waiting to see what companies like HHB with their portadisk
and Sony will do to their respective machines that are already out there. I
personally would like to see the Portadisk modified to take the Hi-MD disks
rather than buy another one. I am hoping they will be able to modify the
firmware to little expense. Sony also needs to come up with workable
software to and from the recorder. A great many eyes are also on the
flashcard market like the long awaited Sound Devices 722/744. Will the MD
become extinct? I hope not.

Cheers mate

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!