netlabel for electro-organic dance music seeks for musicians

Subject: netlabel for electro-organic dance music seeks for musicians
From: Flo el Dot <>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:46:09 +0200
Hi everybody,

With the second release out now, I like to present you
TROORG - the netlabel for electro-organic dance music
on http://www.troorg.tk

TROORG has been initiated by me (flo el dot) a couple of months ago.
Purpose is to promote danceable electronic music, based on organic or
natural samples, sounds and structures.
For you some definitions:
 Netlabel means, that the music is distributed via the WorldWideWeb for
free download.
It is a non-profit organization, just aiming for expansion of the audience.
 The definition of 'electro-organic' can be quite subjective but
contains the really spare use of synthesized sounds.
The main-structures of the music should come from adequately complex
samples / recordings.
 Danceable can also be taken as a wide term, and means in the
correlation of TROORG, that the music has at least
a clear rythmic set-up. The more it grooves, the merrier.

Since there are not too many artists releasing on TROORG yet, this is an
invocation to all field-recorders, musicans and
artists:
If  you approve these definitions, your works point in a similar
direction, and you potentially want to feature it as
a TROORG-release, don't hesitate, to get in contact with me, then we'll
see further...

Good luck to you all,
Flo