pricing mkh 20

Subject: pricing mkh 20
From: David Kuhn <>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:20:58 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Recordists,
I'm looking to take the plunge for a couple of Senn MKH-20's--best price I can
find is at an outfit called MVP, see
http://home.mvpaudiovideo.com:81/index.php?Iid=1268&source=nextag

At $1063 per, can this price be beat?

Thanks a lot,

Aloha,
David

David Kuhn
Kaua'i, Hawaii

808 335 0398
Mail to: PO Box 1018
Waimea, HI 96796

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:27:30 2005
Message: 5=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:11:35 -0700
From: "Scott Shepard" <>
Subject: RE: Re: Windows Media Player 10

Only good for XP machines=85I found a thing to click on to get me to 10,
but it detected me running 2000 and only let me have 9.