RE: MKH-800s was: 192 KHz sampling

Subject: RE: MKH-800s was: 192 KHz sampling
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:29:25 -0700
I missed the report on the 418s Bernie, you took one out into the field?
I was looking at possibly one of these although I would have much preferred
the 60/30 type combo

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!