RE: Sennheiser Digital Wireless 1000

Subject: RE: Sennheiser Digital Wireless 1000
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 22:05:21 -0700
I have the EW-500 series Walt, I find the system like this to be virtually
flawless, it certainly eliminates the use of long cables, I can sit in my
truck at night or morning and record without bloody mozzies in your face...

When did you get the Wireless 1000?

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!