Yet more Newbie questions

Subject: Yet more Newbie questions
From: "john owens" <>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:42:30 -0500
I have recently purchased a Sharp IM DR420H MD recorder. (This is what my
budget allows) Is anyone familiar with this unit?

If so, how do I get my MD recordings to my PC sound card and hard drive for
analysis and editing.(and eventual CD production)?

Sharp supplied the Remote/EArphone cable, the "connection cable (for digital
recording)", the "connection cable (for analogue recording)" the "output
conversion cable (4 pole to 3 pole plug conversion)" and the USB Connection
Cable.

Also, will the DR420H accept the signal from a hydrophone?

Thanks you all.

John O