Re: Ground Squirrel Alarm Call Needed

Subject: Re: Ground Squirrel Alarm Call Needed
From: Tim Gray <>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:03:10 -0400
Not quite sure if this will do, but when I was hunting around for
cicadas to record close up, there was a squirrel a couple feet up in
the tree that was barking.  I can't verify that he was indeed making
noises at me - he might have been angry at a cicada :)  It's right
around the 1-2 second mark.  He was making other noises, but I only got
the last one on tape.

http://www.thepuritan.com/~tgray/cicada/Squirrel.mp3

Tim