Re: Shure 183 p-i-p adapter cable

Subject: Re: Shure 183 p-i-p adapter cable
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:53:52 -0500
Thanks Dan!
http://www.uwm.edu/PSOA///Film/Danielson/Mic%20Preamps/shure183p-i-pAdapter=
cable.jpg
show pins 1, 3 and 4 as tied. The TA4M diagrams are from the
Switchcraft site. I'm assuming they are the same fit/numbering of the
female connectors used by Shure. If this is wrong, please let me know
and I'll fix my diagram. One ccould order a pair of tie clips
(RK183T1) along with two C-122 cables and two R-183 cartridges in the
neighborhood of $225 plus the adapter cable parts.  Bet the c-122
cables are a special order. Rob D.

=3D =3D =3D

--
Rob Danielson