[no subject]

From: "Alyssa Midla" <>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 08:44:12 -0500
My name is Alyssa and I just signed on to the group for getting help from you.
I am going to try to help our neighborhood kids by teaching them about nature,
by use of their own planted garden (pot-size), exploration of our woods, birds
(we have bluebirds literally our the back door, with 5 fledglings),
butterflies, rocks, trees in our area (Franklin (South Nashville), TN).  I have
been more or less a "shut-in" for 6 years from numerous surgeries and I am only
46.  I thought I could help the moms & dads by giving the kids 'nature study
projects'-- something they could learn young and hold on to.  Anyway-- long
story shorter-- I would like to send emails out to invite them to 'class' and I
thought it would be neat to include sound on the email, and to supplement what
they are learn about during the summer.  I googled and got your group.  Do you
have sounds I can download, just simple (but glorious) sounds of nature.  Any
help, I would appreciate.  I want to keep it simple, a!
 nd I am not charging for the classes, so "free download" would be attractive
if I can count on its safety.  Thanks bunches!  Alyssa