Want info on purchasing recordings for my business

Subject: Want info on purchasing recordings for my business
From: "aythya_valisineria" <>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 03:43:49 -0000
I have a project in mind that would require a fairly extensive
library of natural sounds. I would love to spend the necessary time
in the field to learn to record them myself, but that unfortunately
is not possible at this time.

Therefore I would like some information on sources, reasonable
costs, restrictions of use and similar input from those of you who
are knowledgeable about that aspect of field recording.

In general, what I am looking for are fairly short clips of bird
songs and wildlife vocalizations. Preferably the clips will be clean
of background noise.  I'd also need a few longer clips of general
sounds, such as a flock of geese lifting off the water.

My first stage would focus on waterfowl sounds, but if that works
out I have several other ideas.

Please post up if you have information for me on my idea.

Thank you.

     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:27:18 2005
Message: 6