howdy... FTP server, FLAC

Subject: howdy... FTP server, FLAC
From: "Mike" <>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:39:33 -0000
I was asked to introduce myself to the group:

I'm a full time job seeker who earned a college degree not too long
ago. I'm new to the Chicago area and have a modest setup for
recording (gear from Sony, Sennheiser and Rycote). I've read messages
on and off from the group in the past and wish the archive search
function was a bit better...

I'm curious how many members have a better than dial up connection?
Anyone using lossless compression like FLAC or SHN?

I have bandwidth and disk space (many GB's) to dedicate to the group
through an FTP server. Is there anyone out there interested in
sharing recordings this way?

-Mike

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:27:22 2005
Message: 17