RE: Recordings from Intervales

Subject: RE: Recordings from Intervales
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:45:09 -0700
Great recordings Jeremy, don't knock yourself, these are excellent!!

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!

When the animals come to us,
Asking for our help,
Will we know what they are saying?

When the plants speak to us
In their delicate, beautiful language,
Will we be able to answer them?

When the planet herself
Sings to us in our dreams,
Will we be able to wake ourselves, and act?

                               -Gary Lawless