Re: Double-crested Cormorants

Subject: Re: Double-crested Cormorants
From: Aaron Ximm <>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:19:59 -0700 (PDT)
It's worth mentioning,

I'm subscribed from a non-yahoo ID; to access the file area, I had to go
into an existing Yahoo account and add this email address in the groups
section... then fiddle with the "groups" settings to make visible the
groups I'm in from the non-yahoo address.  I think there's a link for
"what if groups I'm in don't appear here?" or something.

It was pretty obscure but it's working now, despite at least one Yahoo
person telling me this wasn't possible (!) before -- and the fact that
they don't really walk you through the necessary steps at all! Seems like
they *want* people to have to use their Yahoo accounts.

 aaron

> > I tried to listen to this, but Yahoo wants a code name or something. ??=
??

  http://www.quietamerican.org