Re: Re: Homemade parabola UPDATE

Subject: Re: Re: Homemade parabola UPDATE
From: umashankar <>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:47:47 -0800 (PST)
i keep seeing these references to a clear telinga
dish, but i do not seem to be able to buy it. telinga
itself does not offer me the dish alone. i do not want
to buy their mikes and electronics at this time (for
one thing i cannot afford it) but at 75 dollars i can
buy just the dish. but how do i buy it?

umashankar