Re: Shotgun microphone design

Subject: Re: Shotgun microphone design
From: Horst Flotow <>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:22:42 +0800
Another layman's question on shotgun microphone design is how do the
"minishotgun" microphones perform? Will they have a vastly different
frequency response etc? I keep lugging around a rather large ME67 and
have often wondered if one of those small microphones would do the same
job and would be easier to keep on hand.

Thanks and regards

Horst