RE: Bird ID Wanted

Subject: RE: Bird ID Wanted
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:05:33 -0700
I considered the Goldfinch with a similar call but they don't seem to hang
about the canopy like these did and she said that she knew the goldfinch
calls anyway! They do sound off the "potato chip" call in flight here too.
The Redpolls are out here unfortunately, I only wish we had them here :(

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!