A bit OT:Sunrise, Sunset

Subject: A bit OT:Sunrise, Sunset
From: Bret <>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:08:42 -0800 (PST)
Hope this is not too off topic.  I found a series of 24 hour time
wristwatches that show sunrise, sunset, length of night and day, lunar
phase and some other unique features.

http://www.yeswatch.com/share/cgi-bin/site.cgi?site_id=3Dyeswatch&page_id=
=3Dcollections

Starting price retail $259.
Thought it would be useful for planning recording times.
bret

Yahoo! Search - Find what you=92re looking for faster
http://search.yahoo.com

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:26:52 2005
Message: 4