Re: Apologies for impending absence

Subject: Re: Apologies for impending absence
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:37:49 +0100 (MET)
Hi Randy,

You might try to scan your original paper or at least the complex
mathematical equations and figures. It would then be possible to insert the=
se sections
as simple bitmap images. I guess that something similar has been done with
Sten's paper that Walt provided as a .pdf file.

I'm looking forward to reading your paper.

Regards,
Raimund

jetzt 3 Monate GRATIS + 3x DER SPIEGEL +++ http://www.gmx.net/derspiegel ++=
+