Re: Trouble accessing files

Subject: Re: Trouble accessing files
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:34:26 -0500
From: "Barb Beck" <>

> Thank you WALT!!
>
> I downloaded quicktime and it solved the problem

I'm glad that worked. I've been real happy with quicktime since apple
finally got their act together and completed it's functionality.

> My whole system needs upgrading just hate to take the time and bother to do
> it.

I want to make the silly OS designers rebuild our complex setups over
and over again until they finally get the message that we need a system
that can be properly cleaned up and easily backed up, not all this
hidden and encoded garbage. OSX is no different than Windows in this. Awful!

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:26:59 2005
Message: 21