Re: Digest Number 1232

Subject: Re: Digest Number 1232
From: Rudy Trubitt <>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:57:28 -0800
Rich said:

>If you were looking for a way to convert your 4 channels to a dvd
>disk that can easily play then there are a number of companies out
>there with the software to do that.
>
>I have to mention my home town boys but the search and choice is
>yours. http://www.minnetonkaaudio.com/

I recently started using their product, discwelder steel. I have no
reference point to compare it with other than 2-channel CD burning
programs. In that regard, it is most like EZCD creator. SImple to
use, but doesn't include (as far as I can tell) features like the
ability to drop track markers in the middle of a continuous piece,
and gap control between tracks may be global. But I quibble--it works
and I am making hi-res DVD-A discs, and am pleased.

rudy
      *    ...  http://www.trubitt.com   *