[ wandering ear ]

Subject: [ wandering ear ]
From: Mike <>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 00:35:58 -0600
[ apologies for cross-posting ]

...and apologies to those who've already received a mailing about this
on another list...

Just wanted to let folks know about my collection of field recordings
available for free mp3 download, some or all of which may be of interest
to this group. Also available as a 3" cd for trade-- I love to hear
others' work, so please e me offlist if you're interested.

Thanks for your time...

--Mike Hallenbeck

[ wandering ear ]
binaural field recordings by mike hallenbeck
22 tracks in 20 minutes

http://www.juniorbirdman.com/wander

this collection features excerpts (ranging from :26 to 1:33) of my first
forays into field recording, from late 2001 to early 2003. 22 brief
audio documents of environments and occurrences across the united states
in spaces public and private, interior and exterior.

track list:

01. sea lions, san francisco ca
02. bicycle shop, brooklyn ny
03. gymnasium weight room, minneapolis mn
04. atrium, public library, nyc
05. cable car ride, san francisco
06. striking union workers, san francisco
07. copy shop, minneapolis
08. birds in the back yard, minneapolis
09. revellers, summer festival, st paul mn
10. passing el train, chicago
11. el station, chicago
12. freezing rain, columbus oh
13. dishwasher, columbus
14. museum, nyc
15. kids at a toy store, minneapolis
16. museum, chicago
17. pentecostal preacher, brooklyn
18. rain on a cold tin roof, minneapolis
19. man shoveling snow, minneapolis
20. train station gate, chicago
21. windup toys, toy store, minneapolis
22. applause, st paul