Re: Problem with Browser reading.

Subject: Re: Problem with Browser reading.
From: Syd Curtis <>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:24:57 +1000
My knowledge of computers is miniscule and I may not be within cooee (Oz fo=
a b. long way) of your difficulties, but I recall my computer-literate son
solving a superficially similar problem for a mutual friend.

Apparently the email link or file name or some such was too long and the
crucial .mp3 got dropped off the end.  Rename the file to add ".mp3", and
the problem was solved.

Apologies if I've just wasted your time.

Syd