RE: A few Automn recordings...

Subject: RE: A few Automn recordings...
From: "Barb Beck" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:31:54 -0600
I am having trouble too.  Why not jut put the link up as the mp3 - nothing
else fancy.  I have IE 6.0  java script enabled and do not kill popups.  I
cannot download it directly because there is an error message and it will
not play on when left clicked - just get the window.

There is something extra fancy in your setup which apparently is not
compatable with some of us.

Barb Beck
Edmonton