Can anyone help identify these birds??

Subject: Can anyone help identify these birds??
From: "fishpower99" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:21:35 -0000
Dear All,

I am currently doing a project on different birds from differnet
parts of the world and collected alot of data already. I seem to be
having imense dificulty in finding anything on the following species:

>From New Guinea:
1. - Belford's Melidectes -Melidectes belfordi

>From Borneo:
2. - Sunda Bush Warbler - Cettia vulcania

>From Sulawesi:
3. - Finch-billed Myna - Scissirostrum dubium

>From South and Central America:
4.=96 Saint Vincent Parrot =96 Amazona guildingui
5.=96 Montezuma Orependola =96 Gymnostinops Montezuma
6.=96 Such's Antthrush =96 Chamaeza meruloides=20
7.=96 Blue-headed Hummingbird =96 Cyanophaia bicolour
8.=96 Saint-Lucia Nightjar =96 Caprimulgus otiosus
9.=96 Forest Thrush =96 Cichlherminia lherminieri
10.=96 Lesser Antillian pewee =96 Contopus latirostris
11.=96 Saint-Lucia Oriole =96 Icterus laudabilis
12.=96 Plumbeous Warbler =96 Dendroica plumbea
13.=96 Black Penelopina =96 Penelopina nigra
14.=96 Black-fronted Piping Guan =96 Pipile jacutinga
15.=96 Guadeloupe Woodpecker =96 Melanerpes herminieri
16.=96 Brown-backed Solitaire =96 Myadestes occidentalis
17.=96 Slate-coloured Solitaire =96 Myadestes unicolor
18.=96 Zenaida Dove =96 Zenaida aurita
19.=96 Grey Trembler =96 Cinclocerthia gutturalis
20.=96 Grenada Flycatcher =96 Myiarchus nugatory
21. =96 Lesser Antillean Flycatcher =96 Myiarchus oberi

If you are able to offer any info (size/description, Habitat, Range,
Type of call/song, etc.) then I would be forever in your debt. I can
also print your name as to where the info was sourced from if you
prefer within my University work.
Thank you.