I have a new Mic

Subject: I have a new Mic
From: Dudley Edmondson <>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:29:58 -0500
I have the HHB portadisc recorder.

Wondering if anyone has any setting suggestions for a new Shure SM11-CN
lavalier dynamic low impedance mic?

I bought the mic to do in-person interviews with people.  Its a clip on
mic with  one 3 prong XLR jack

I usually have my HHB set up for my Stereo DAT mic with a parabolic
dish to record nature sounds.

What would you suggest I put my recorder settings at to get the best
recording of the human voice in intimate quiet setting.

Dudley Edmondson