Re: Movies & Thunder

Subject: Re: Movies & Thunder
From: "Bill Mueller" <>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:39:43 -0000
Bernie,

Oh, most certainly.  It is most interesting to turn traditional
multimedia around to tap into the emotional senses by placing sound
above visuals in priority.

When I think about it, visuals without sound does not have near the
impact as sound without visuals (with the exception of outstanding
still photography, painting and other still arts).

However, sound without visuals in media is commonplace in radio and
music. (I grew up listening to radio--no visual motion to get in the
way).

I do believe that it is *sound* that deeply touches our emotional
and imaginative senses.

Perhaps, offline, I can share with you some of the concepts that I
am currently working on in this subject using some new Internet and
software technologies.  Based on your extensive experience, your
opinions would be highly valued.

Bill Mueller
http://www.wcmsolutions.com
http://www.experimotion.com