Re: GA Frog Call CD finally ready for sale

Subject: Re: GA Frog Call CD finally ready for sale
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:04:07 -0400
genedorcas wrote:
> Great!!!   We will order one immediately...maybe more than one. We
> monitor frog populations in the N. and S. Carolina (Davidson College and
> Savannah River Ecology Lab) and will find your CD quite useful because
> we're so close to Georgia. It will especially be useful for the students
> that will be helping in this endeavor.

You may want to check with them if it's something you would be
reselling. I believe that there is a wholesale rate, though I don't know
what it is or how you qualify. Probably need a business license.

We did include the Pine Barrens Treefrog on the CD, one you have. I'm
still looking for that one in Georgia. Could be here, which is why we
included it. Otherwise you are right, the species are pretty much the same.

I could use better recordings of the Pine Barrens Treefrog, so if you
know of a reliable spot I'd appreciate knowing about it. The one
recording I have was recorded in Alabama quite a few years ago. I've
been thinking about going back for more recordings, but would like to
record them in as many spots as possible.