Thanks

Subject: Thanks
From: Jaideep Asokan <>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 05:22:08 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome to the Nature
recordists group.
I am completely fascinated by Nature and her sounds.
I have a Sony TCD8 DAT recorder which I use mostly for
work in the recording studio I own. Lack of outdoor
mics and scant knowledge of miking techniques prevent
me from making the most use of this recorder.
I hope to get lots of information about outdoor mics
and the type of recordings everyone is doing.
A bit about me
Name : Jaideep Asokan
Occupation : Recording Engineer
Primary qualification : Electrical Engineer
Lives in : India
Age : 35
I am a completely stuck in the 80s guy, crazy about
80s music and technology and tend to think the 80s is
the marvellous decade ever.
With warm regards
Jaideep Asokan
PS : Thanks to Doug for his prompt reply to my email.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com