Re: Off to Toronto (soon)

Subject: Re: Off to Toronto (soon)
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:38:31 -0700
Best way to get those suckers is to get into a canoe and plan on
paddling a bit. It's quiet and lovely and you'll end up with lots of
good stuff. We (12 of us in 4 boats) canoed from the Brent/Lavier
Circuit (along the northern border of AP) all the way to James Bay
one summer...a little over 300 miles.

Bernie Krause