RE: Off to Toronto (soon)

Subject: RE: Off to Toronto (soon)
From: "Monty Brigham" <>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:05:36 -0400
Hi Walt,

If you have the time, try and split your time between Presqu'ile
Provincial Park which is about an hour east of Toronto and Algonquin
Park which is approx. three hours north of Toronto.  At Presqu'ile, you
can get shorebirds from the Arctic and in Algonquin you can get the tree
frog.  Most other frogs have stopped calling at this time of year,
except possibly the bull frog.

I have produced a CD which includes these frog sounds and is available
at both of these parks.

Have a great trip and enjoy our fair Canada!
Monty