Re: Walt's insomnia

Subject: Re: Walt's insomnia
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 02:17:45 -0400
Martyn Stewart wrote:
> Tell me Walt, I'm intrigued!
> Its 11:00pm here in Seattle and your messages are flying through the
> door, what bloody time do you go to bed or do you? I'm going to re-name
> you Walter the Bat! Or is it all the late night frog recordings that
> have given you insomnia?

I'm not a morning person, tend to sleep in, always been that way. During
the frog season even more so.

It's just after 2 AM, I've got the other things I was doing between
messages done. (patching errors in my frogsite revisions I just put up,
ordering some more XLR connectors, examining that other recording) So am
about to sign off. 2 AM is not unusual, though I try to make it earlier.
When I'm out on foray it's usually a bit later. Yes, if you want to
record frogs it's better to be a night person. I get out recording with
a morning person they sure fade fast.

My main time to deal with messages is during the evening. Though I will
check during the day.

And I'll definitely be checking a lot tomorrow. Really want to know John
Jensen's reaction.