GT66 Mic

Subject: GT66 Mic
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:21:28 -0700
Today I went out to buy a studio mic; I was looking around for something
that would make my sexy British Voice more appealing for my nature sound
cd's and general references (Yuk!) OK, all of you get out of the toilet
now!
I came across this fantastic mic called the "G Tube" it's a GT66 to be
exact and the sound quality is just spot on, and yes, it does make your
voice sound irresistible, OK, Will you stop going to the toilet to be
sick!
Joking apart, I got this from the Guitar Centre for a bargain $399, it
was listed in there for $499 but the bloke said I was a good customer
(he liked my voice!! OK!!)
So if anyone is looking for mics for studio work and commentary take a
hike and look at this. Now I'll go back to my narrating!!

http://www.proaudioreview.com/par/january03/grovetubes.shtml

Martyn :-)