Re: Build your own parabolic

Subject: Re: Build your own parabolic
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:48:49 -0000
I think you have made a wonderful design and I like the T-mount as
well.  I prefer the Monopods to single hand grips.

The only addition I would recommend is as I have mentioned before and
that is a sight.

Mine is built of two paper clips and one dab of epoxy.
The original design I can't take credit for as I took it from Don
Kroodsma.

Photo is a small download at:
http://home.attbi.com/~richpeet/sight.jpg

Rich Peet