Re: Yard Recordings, was: Helicopters???

Subject: Re: Yard Recordings, was: Helicopters???
From: Hannu J=E4nnes <>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:44:50 +0300
Hi All,
Sorry, no Cuckoo on this sample! Birds I managed to identify after listenin=
g the sample twice were (in rough order of appearance):
Chaffinch (Fringilla coelebs)
Wood Pigeon (Columba palumbus)
Common Rosefinch (Carpodacus erythrinus)
Goldcrest (Regulus regulus)
Blackbird (Turdus merula)
Greenfinch (Carduelis chloris)
Blackcap (Sylvia atricapilla)
Reed Bunting (Emberiza schoeniclus)
Fieldfare (Turdus pilaris), or is it aMagpie? This is really embarrasing!
Blue Tit (Parus caeruleus)
Yellowhammer (Emberiza citrinella)

I also heard few short notes which could belong to Eurasian Siskin, but not=
 sure.

I'm sure a more through listening will reveal more species!!

I have a Telinga Stereo DAT, I have a Tascam, but how could I get the garde=
n!

Yours,

Hannu J=E4nnes

=20=20