Re: Kenwood deck in the U.S. and mic stands

Subject: Re: Kenwood deck in the U.S. and mic stands
From: tony baylis <>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:28:08 -0700 (PDT)
Re. the NT3.  I dont have any experience of the NT3
but recently bought a pair of NT5.  The sound quality
is nice, however they do not like humidity at all, on
this score I have been very dissapointed.  Also yet to
get a reply from Rode after asking their advice on
this problem.

As for mic stands in the field try lightweight camera
tripods.=20

Tony Baylis