RE: Portadisc : Is there a way to read the table of contents ?

Subject: RE: Portadisc : Is there a way to read the table of contents ?
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 11:41:38 -0700
The powers that be at the moment do not allow the uploading of data from
MD of any form, the reasons, I have no idea, there was a petition on the
minidisk.org website to get this rolling, but for some pathetic reasons,
they still refuse to do so. I feel when the flash card recorders get
streamlined and popular, Minidisk will wish they had done this a long
time ago.

Martyn