Third Coast Festival call for audio documentary

Subject: Third Coast Festival call for audio documentary
From: Aaron Ximm <>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 14:15:40 -0700 (PDT)
Apologies as always for the cross-posting.

Attached is a call for submissions of work produced over the last year
(basically) that could broadly be considered documentary. The festival's
principal attendees are from independent/public radio stations, but they
also accept work that's been "broadcast" on the web (like my piece last
year).

Again I'll point out they are explicitly encouraging the participation of
'audio artists' such as yourselves!  This is a rare opportunity to take
our community's work to a wider audience, one well trained in attentive
listening but probably mostly unfamiliar with the concerns and evolution
of our work.

Note: this is is *not* a repeat posting of the last thing I forwarded, a
call for proposal from the TCIAF folks for short work to commission on the
theme of thirst -- though I should remind anyone who was considering
submitting a proposal that the deadline for them is next week!

 aaron

  http://www.quietamerican.org