Zoo in need of sounds

Subject: Zoo in need of sounds
From: "Kevin J. Colver" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:06:38 -0700
I am forwarding this request to the group to see in anyone can help her
with these sounds:

I am looking for high quality sounds of African wild Dogs, hyenas, and
lion roars. My firm is working with the Denver Zoo on a new interpretive
exhibit. Do you have any we can listen to to check them out.  8 or 16bit
rsolution, 8000-4100hz sample rate would work. Thanks very much,
Julie Herman
--
Julie Herman
ECOS Communications