RE: Sony MZ-N1 operating help?

Subject: RE: Sony MZ-N1 operating help?
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:38:03 -0800
There is a great mini disk website that usually answers all questions
and sometimes they will have a manual in PDF format, Unfortunately the
powers that be for ridiculous reasons won't allow MD to PC at this time
because of alleged copyright rules, (there is a petition to Sony on this
site trying to get it changed) the site is
http://www.minidisc.org/index.html

Stew