Re: Learning software

Subject: Re: Learning software
From: Jeremy Minns <>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:27:38 -0300
Alan,

I am going to the Cristalino myself next month and my preparation consists=

of drawing up a list of  potential birds for the site and making tapes with=

their vocalisations . As 'oryoki' wrote, a bird list for the site is
available in Ornithological Monographs No. 48. Vocalisations of many of
these species are commercially available, in particular on Cornell's CDs of=

parrots, antbirds and the birds of lowland southeastern Peru and on Bird
Songs International CD-ROMs for Bolivia and Venezuela.

Jeremy