Re: The SongFinder

Subject: Re: The SongFinder
From: Doug Von Gausig <>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 09:15:07 -0700
At 09:48 AM 3/1/2003, you wrote:
>Doug:
>
>Sure, I'd love to have a link, but what do you mean by "work something out"?
>
>Lang

Hi Lang,

Sorry, my post shouldn't have gone to through group...

I think that it may be good to place a whole page about your product on my
site - more than just a link. I will provide a link and mention of the
product free, of course, but I think a page devoted to it within my site
could produce some significant sales for you. In that case I'd make some
monthly charge for the space. I would even entertain selling the units for
you from my site. It just seems like a great product, well suited to what I
do and other products I sell.

Doug