Re: The SongFinder

Subject: Re: The SongFinder
From: Syd Curtis <>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 22:37:11 +1000
Sounds wonderful, Lang

You wrote:

> The device is absolutely amazing in the field. Utilizing a binaural heads=
et
> fitted with full range condensor mikes, ...

>From a quick perusal of the information sheet on your net site, I don't
think you've answered this:

Could a switch be inserted between the mics and your electronics to enable
the mics to feed the signal to a recorder.  Or better still, split the
signal so us elderly guys can hear your processed signal and at the same
time record it at its' natural frequency, assuming the recorder is capable
of doing so.

Syd Curtis in Australia

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:23:24 2005
Message: 8