Re: Sound Devices MP2

Subject: Re: Sound Devices MP2
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:34:19 -0800
Talk with the folks at Boynton Pro Audio (607-263-5695) in Morris,
NY, Kevin. Often, they have really good prices and because you're in
Utah, there may not be any sales tax added for your purchase. That's
where we buy most of our stuff.

Bernie Krause

Wild Sanctuary, Inc.
P. O. Box 536
Glen Ellen, CA 95442
707-996-6677 tel
707-996-0280 fax
http://www.wildsanctuary.com

>Some of the stores I contacted sell the MP2 for about $650.  Anyone know
>of a less expensive source for a new device?
>Kevin Colver

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:23:24 2005
Message: 6