Re: Speaker test

Subject: Re: Speaker test
From: "Rich Peet <>" <>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:55:57 -0000
This is not exactly what you want but it is what I use for checking
speaker systems to determine if they can handle the type of natural
sounds that I record.  Not so technical but after hearing exspensive
speaker systems puke on simple wildlife sound I had to toss something
together.

sorry it is big. 1.9 meg download
http://home.attbi.com/~richpeet/soundcheck.mp3

Rich Peet

--- In  "1GDW <>"
<> wrote:
> I am looking for a test sound that would span a wide range of
> frequency's, say 20 - 20K.  I don't have any specific numbers to
> test, my goal is to determine the approximant range of a speaker.
> am using a PC and would appreciate being directed to a source for
> the file.
>
> Gerald

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:23:18 2005
Message: 1