Re: New MKH mic - M/S Stereo shotgun

Subject: Re: New MKH mic - M/S Stereo shotgun
From: "evertveldhuis <>" <>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 06:36:10 -0000
--- In  Walter Knapp <>
wrote:
> While checking in Sennheiser's European website I noticed they are
> listing a new MKH mic, or at least one I'd not seen before.
>
> This is the MKH-418S

Walt,

Some more info is at
http://www.sennheiserasia.com/product/wired_microphone/mkh418s.html

I am not sure, this does seem to be a new mic, but there are also
some site that say it is a proto type. It better is, I just compared
all the MKH's and the 20 dB is way most. Strange.

You should ask a Sennheiser dealer to be sure.

By the way, that link to the chat with Harvey was great reading
stuff! I printed it out and read maybe 1/3 but it was very
informative.

Regards, Evert