RE: 16/24 bits multichannel recorder

Subject: RE: 16/24 bits multichannel recorder
From: Scott Petersen <>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:03:30 -0800
Hello Gianni,

I am really interested in your beamformer.  How many inputs do you use to
create the array?  Do you input custom geometry to the program or does the
user create the array according to what the program expects.  Does it work
well?  Right now there are very few commercially available beamformer based
technologies for audio and most are aimed at law enforcement, not high
quality audio recording.

Scott Petersen
Sound Designer
Blizzard North