Re: Praat sound analysis software...free download

Subject: Re: Praat sound analysis software...free download
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:42:26 -0500
Wild Sanctuary wrote:
> Yeah, Walt. I've just downloaded 4.0.3 and can't get much flexibility
> out of it...at least intuitively. I need much greater range than 5k
> max and much more detail on the y axis than seems to be easily
> accessible although I've asked for some help with this today. We'll
> see how they respond and I'll let you know.

I'm pretty much off monochrome displays. It may have some types of
analysis that will be interesting to play around with, but not much
there for my main processing.

I'll be interested in what you get back from them. When I wrote the
SoundHack developer on suggestions to his sonogram setup he was
definitely not interested, considered it just entertainment while the
filter was running...