Looking for Warbler (Sylviidae) recordings

Subject: Looking for Warbler (Sylviidae) recordings
From: Geoffrey Sample <>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 02 07:44:09 +0000
Hi

I'm working on an audio guide to the Warbler family of Eurasia
(Sylviidae) and am looking for a number of recordings. If anyone can
help, I'd really appreciate it - and will pay for those I use. Please
contact me directly if you can help. For songs, ideally I'd like a minute
plus; for calls, ideally some variation in voicing over 30secs to a
minute, but any clear examples would be of interest.

Graceful Prinia (Prinia gracilis)
Calls

River Warbler   (Locustella fluviatilis)
Calls

Savi's Warbler  (Locustella luscinioides)
Calls

Moustached Warbler      (Acrocephalus melanopogon)
Calls

Aquatic Warbler (Acrocephalus paludicola)
Calls

Paddyfield Warbler      (Acrocephalus agricola)
Song & Calls

Blyth's Reed Warbler    (Acrocephalus dumetorum)
Calls

Upcher's Warbler        (Hippolais languida)
Calls

Marmora's Warbler       (Sylvia sarda sarda)
Calls

Marmora's/Balearic Warbler (Sylvia sarda balearica)
Song and calls

Desert Warbler  (Sylvia nana)
Song & calls

Green Warbler   (Phylloscopus nitidus)
Song & Calls

Greenish Warbler        (Phylloscopus trochiloides)
Song & Calls

Yellow-browed Warbler   (Phylloscopus inornatus)
Calls

Iberian Chiffchaff      (Phylloscopus brehmii)
Song & Calls

Siberian Chiffchaff     (Phylloscopus collybita tristis)
Song & Calls

Thanks and best wishes to all, Geoff.

Geoff Sample
Northumberland