Re: A senior moment - can you help?

Subject: Re: A senior moment - can you help?
From: Marty Michener <>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:28:28 -0500
At 09:37 PM 11/11/02 -0700, you wrote:
>At 02:18 AM 11/11/2002, Jim Morgan wrote:
> >Perhaps Western Bluebirds? Your calls are higher pitched than my perched
> >WEBL calls but maybe the flight calls are higher pitched.
> >
> >Anybody have flight calls of WEBL's?+
>
>I have lots - these aren't Bluebirds - maybe Crossbills?
>
>Doug

Doug: I looked and listened. The calls all have a very distinctive
down-slur, which does not match any of my recordings or memories.  I first
thought Horned Larks or Crossbills, but spectrum  looks closest to my Snow
Bunting flock sounds, therefore I am thinking finches of some sort.  Even
Fringillids - how 'bout one of the Goldfinches in your area.  Sorry not to
be of more help. .  .  .

best,

Marty Michener
MIST Software Associates
PO Box 269, Hollis, NH 03049

EnjoyBirds - El software que migra contigo.

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:22:59 2005
Message: 1